Sunday 16 November 2014

9 shots analysis (point 14) take 2



9 shots analysing from the movie Slumdog Millionaire





The first row from left to right:

1         1-The smoke and the look in his eyes made me relies how much scared and tired he was. Even though it’s acting, but the effect gives it the sense of reality.


2-      The lighting from behind in this shot made me feel that something important is about to start.

 

3-      I liked the idea of having someone to inspire you, like this girl. She was his inspiration.


Second row:

 

1-      I liked the look on their faces. It tells that they underestimated the boy and now they are shocked.

 

2-      The overall shot of the stage is where the biggest event in the movie happens.

 

3-      This picture shows the main concept of the movie “Slumdog Millionaire”

 

 

Third row:

 

1-      I liked the determination of the main character.

 

2-      In this picture, even that he was telling the truth. They kept torturing him.

 

3-      This is what I like to call the breath holding shot, because the movie starts after it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment